Thursday, October 25, 2012

Giant egg and exploding mountain fire

Last night I dreamt I was eating breakfast with a group of people in a small mountain town cafe.  I was eating a HUGE fried egg - the one egg covered the whole plate - toast, bacon, and coffee.

Then we were outside on the boardwalk, visiting, when I noticed black smoke from a fire coming up over the mountains on one side. I commented on it and we watched it and talked about what it might be, when I noticed the mountains on the other side.  They were much larger and rockier and closer.  Nobody else was noticing them because we were all still talking about the fire on the other mountains.

Suddenly, there was a huge rent in the side/top of the mountain.  A fiery explosion - but not volcanic at all - that shot flame and sparks miles high into the air.  It blew a huge fiery whole into the side of the mountain and there were lots of flames and sparks coming out of it.  I tried to get the people I was with to notice, but they were still talking about the smoke from the fire on the other mountain.

No comments: