Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Naked in the window

Last night I dreamt that I was in my master bedroom in the basement of our old house.  I was naked.  I noticed that the blinds on the window were open and wondered if anybody would see me.  I walked to the window and stood there watching as a former friend left the house across the street.  She got into a little red wagon and sat there very regally with her nose high in the air as her two small daughters pulled her down the street.  Nobody saw that I was standing naked in front of the window.  I turned around to mention this to my husband.  He was asleep in the bed behind me and didn't notice what was happening.  I went to wake him, but there were two of him in the bed and I didn't know which one to wake.  When I put my coat on over my naked body, I noticed they weren't really him at all, but my oldest daughter.

No comments: