Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Full of beans

Last night I dreamt I was bathing the animals.  First was a large dog (that behaved very much like my cat) who loved the warm water being sprayed on him.  He kept rolling over onto his back so his tummy could be sprayed and soaped up.  Next was another, smaller dog.  As I was washing him, I noticed that a large, square metal plaque on his collar was cutting deeply into his flesh, leaving big, gaping wounds on his neck and chest.  I went to get some gauze bandaging and medicine to fix him up when I noticed that another cat/dog (I couldn't tell which) also had a tear in his chest.  When I looked closer, I saw that this one was full of red kidney beans.  I didn't want the beans to fall out, so I gathered him up to mend his wound, too.  When I returned to the bathroom to finish bathing the animals and mending the wounds, the first large dog had jumped into the bathtub with my son.  I could not get the dog to leave the tub, so I left the room.

No comments: