Friday, March 12, 2010

Denver double date

Last night I dreamt I was riding in a car with my husband. I leaned forward and told him he should take me out to dinner and a movie ... in Denver. Then my cousin was in the car with us. He thought it was a great idea, since he used to live there. So we agreed to double date (cousin and his wife, my husband and me) to Denver. Then we were off and driving. We stopped at a rest stop halfway there. We went into the bathrooms and found several family reunions and parties going on - long tables, lots of people, lots of food. I kept trying to tell everybody that food doesn't belong in the bathroom. Either nobody could hear me or nobody chose to listen. Finally we were at the hotel for the night, but it kept changing between being a really nice hotel and being a dirty questionable roadside motel.

No comments: