Saturday, March 27, 2010

Save the drowning baby

Last night I dreamt I was sitting on the deck of a house (my house?) on the river. I looked upstream and saw a family enjoying a picnic in their backyard. As I watched, a baby crawled to edge of the river and fell in. Its family gathered around and watched, but did nothing to save it. I jumped in the river and made it upstream and grabbed the baby, gasping for breath but alive. The family got mad at me for saving the baby. The father of the family grabbed the baby from my arms and threw it back into the river, telling me that it is supposed to look like an accident and that the baby was supposed to drown. Again, I saved the baby, but this time I ran with it. As I ran, I screamed for other neighbors to call the police. I ran through neighbors houses, trying to escape the angry father who wanted to drown this little baby, closing doors behind me. Some of these houses were so full of clutter and garbage and mess that it made for a difficult escape. The man chasing me was yelling, "kidnapper! Stop her! She has my baby!" I kept trying to explain as I ran, that he was trying to kill the baby and that somebody has to stop him.
As the dream continued, the song "Amari Szi Amari" by Csokolom was playing in the background.

No comments: