Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Freedom fighter, Liam Neeson and a kick line

Last night I dreamt we were in a South American country (Brazil, maybe?) in the midst of a civil war. My husband and I were there as freedom fighters. We were in a meeting room with a long table. Liam Neeson was there explaining that he had given up acting (his accent changed to a thick Latin/Spanish/Brazilian accent) and was in study to prepare for channeling the artist, (here he gave a long, multi-hyphenated name that I can't remember). Then I was in a rehearsal hall preparing to rehearse a kick-line choreography. I was positioned next to a very tall local actor. I kept trying to tell them I couldn't do this dance with my foot, but they wouldn't listen and insisted that I do it anyway. The dance number was to the song, "Don't Rain on My Parade", particularly the line, "I'll march my band out! I'll beat my drum!"

No comments: