Friday, April 9, 2010

Hotel bathroom

Last night I dreamt we had gone for a family vacation/road trip. We decided to stop in a small town for the night. We found a nice hotel and checked in. The kids ran ahead to our adjoining rooms and were staking claim to who would get which bed while my husband and I finished checking in at the desk. As the clerk handed us the keys to our rooms, he informed us that they would not allow our cats to stay in the rooms. We offered to pay a pet deposit, but the hotel would not budge on the issue. So we asked for our $200 back and went to collect the kids. I stopped to use the bathroom. As I was finishing up, the stall door kept swinging open exposing me to a bar full of people. The more I tried to hold the door shut, the more it would swing open and the more the people could see me.

No comments: